Can a home education student be enrolled in the school district to receive free books for dual enrollment and still participate in extracurricular activities at a private school?

No. Home education students who register or enroll through a school district for dual enrollment in a college/university in order to receive free books is only eligible to participate in athletics at his/her zoned public school. A home education student cannot be enrolled in a public school in order to receive free dual enrollment books and participate in the interscholastic activity program at a private school. See the Letter on the HEF website specifically related to Alachua School District and Santa Fe College for further detail

Joomla SEO by MijoSEF