Florida Virtual School
Are you confused by all the virtual education options? HEF has created a Guide to Virtual Education for Home Educators
|Building A High School Transcript||History of Bright Futures Scholarships|
|NCAA Eligibility for Homeschoolers
Click on Resources>Home School Students.
If your athlete will graduate in 2016, Click on Class of 2016 and Beyond
|Colleges that admit homeschoolers||School Board contacts by district|
Other laws relating to home educators:
A VALUABLE TOOL FOR HOME EDUCATORS IN FLORIDA
Florida's colleges and universities offer hundreds of online courses to meet your needs. Looking for a course to round out your schedule? Need help starting your full-time or part-time college career? Want to check your college transcripts? Find it all right here!
- Online courses
- Career and technical information
- Admission requirements
- Bright Futures eligiblity
- Finacial aid
- and more
Seven Frequently Asked Questions About Home Education and Exceptional Student Education Services
- What should a parent do to receive an evaluation if they suspect their child has a disability?
- What is required of the parent as related to the evaluation process?
- How long does the school district have to complete the initial evaluation?
- After the evaluation is conducted, what happens next?
- What is the school district’s obligation if the child is eligible for services?
- Can a district enroll and report a student part-time only for the ESE services that they provide?
- Whom should a parent contact if they have questions or need additional assistance?