top of page

Taking the SAT, ACT or PSAT?

Updated: Jun 7, 2023

The Home Education Foundation (HEF) compiles scores of home-educated students for future comparison purposes. Individual student information will not be released. By designating HEF as the school, College Boards will send a copy of the scores to us as well as to the parent. Just use the school code: 101661 for the SAT & ACT. Use 991099 for the PSAT.

Recent Posts

See All

Transfer of High School Credit

Are you considering enrolling your home educated high school student into public school?  The Transfer of Credit Rule will give you the latest information on how high school credits are earned and app

bottom of page